Here is the Recycling Schedule for 2012. Normally, it is held the last Saturday of the month in the Town Square.
This month is an exception due to the holidays. It will be held tomorrow (Saturday).
[For any mid-month drop-offs, there is a collection container at the end of Calle Niños Heroes (just before you turn to head toward Ceiba del Mar.]
- Plastics PET 1 & 2 (can leave plastic bottle caps on)
- Glass Bottles
- Paper & Cardboard: Phonebooks, Folders, Paper, Newspaper, Magazines, Books
- Vegetable Oil
- Printer Cartridges
- Electronics: Computers, Household Domestics (Irons, Blenders, etc.), Refrigerators, etc.
- Plastic-Coated Paper (Tetra Paks)
- The following items in this image:
Here is the Schedule:
[I also added the schedule to the Puerto Morelos Community Events Calendar (seen at the bottom of this blog site) for future reference.]
Twitter and Facebook Readers can view the original post and leave comments at: PuertoMorelosBlog.com.
Amber Pierce-Schulz is the Broker/Owner of Mayan Riviera Properties, specializing in Puerto Morelos Real Estate and Puerto Morelos Vacation Rentals. We are members of AMPI and Federally Certified Realtors.