Here are some of the latest posts that I have come across to keep you in the loop (You will have to enlist Google Translate if you don't read in Spanish for most of the links.) :
- Economic Impact Study to be undertaken: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpiAImPYR6A
- CANACINTRA opposes the Dragon Mart Project: http://www.theyucatantimes.com/2012/10/canacintra-to-go-against-dragonmart-cancun/
- Another article outlining the industries that are against the project: http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldeleon/notas/n2742927.htm
- Irregularities in the Permit Process: http://sipse.com/noticias/181154-preparan-impugnacion-legal-dragon-mart-irregularidades.html
- Environmental Impact Study Approved: http://sipse.com/noticias/176980-aprueban-manifestacion-impacto-ambiental-dragon-mart-cancun.html
Those of you who received this post via email, some embedded items -- like videos -- cannot be seen. You will need to click the title of the blog to be taken directly to the post to view the full content.
Twitter and Facebook Readers can view the original post and leave comments at: PuertoMorelosBlog.com.
Amber Pierce-Schulz is the Broker/Owner of Mayan Riviera Properties, specializing in Puerto Morelos Real Estate and Puerto Morelos Vacation Rentals. We are members of AMPI and Federally Certified Realtors.