- Charity Bazaar this Weekend! Reminder that the Annual El Mundo Para Puerto Morelos Charity Bazaar is this Saturday, from 9 am - 1 pm in the Town Square. More details here.
- The Annual Swimming Meet (5k, 2.5k, 1.25k) is also Saturday. Swimming starts at 9 a.m. More details here.
- Tonight, at Casa Caribe, there is a wine tasting event for Argentinian Wines. I attended the last event and it was FABULOUS. If you can; GO! Reservations required. More info here.
- Live Music is everywhere! There is Live Music now nearly every night of the week! Good Tunes can frequently found at Pangea (behind our office building); David Lau's; El Faro (above Casa Martin Grocery); Cantina Habanero; the newly re-opened Beach Bar Unique (near Casitas Blancas Condos); Sativa; and Bara Bara.
Any live music events that I get, I will post to the Events Calendar. (Hint, Hint to Restaurants: Send me your events!!)
- Sewer Installation: As those of you know who have been in town over the last month, workers are busy installing what is said to be the first (of multiple) phase of sewer drains in Puerto Morelos. While their timing couldn't be worse, having public sewers is promising! Other than that, I honestly don't know much else about the project. Hopefully more details will surface soon!
- Workshops every Tuesday at 5 pm! Just a reminder that we are hosting our free workshops every Tuesday at 5 pm. Learn about Living, Working, & Retiring in Mexico! See you there!!
Twitter and Facebook Readers can view the original post and leave comments at: PuertoMorelosBlog.com.
Amber Pierce-Schulz is the Broker/Owner of Mayan Riviera Properties, specializing in Puerto Morelos Real Estate and Puerto Morelos Vacation Rentals. We are members of AMPI and Federally Certified Realtors.