The Official Activities are:
- Carnival kicked off last night with a dance in the town square.
- Today: Costume Contest to be held in the Town Square of the Colonia
- Monday: Caribbean Nights Dance in Town Square
- Tuesday: Awards Ceremoney to be held in the Town Square of the Colonia
- There is a carnival with rides being held in the Town Square of the Colonia as well.
There is a smattering of live music every night in town at the various restaurants. Check out Cantina Habaneros, David Lau's, Taco Avenue, La Playita, Sativa, Posada Amor, Gaucho's, & Pelicanos all have musicians on their rosters this week.
Have Fun! Send me your Puerto Morelos Carnival 2011 photos and I'll post them!!
Twitter and Facebook Readers can view the original post and leave comments at: PuertoMorelosBlog.com.
Amber Pierce-Schulz is the Broker/Owner of Mayan Riviera Properties, specializing in Puerto Morelos Real Estate and Puerto Morelos Vacation Rentals. We are members of AMPI and Federally Certified Realtors.