So, is everyone done shopping? I am not. I am never one of those people (despite my best attempts) to finish early.
My email box has been a bit flooded with fun ideas lately, and I wanted to pass them on to you if you are looking for something to buy the "Mexico Lover" in your family. Feel free to leave comments on the blog with your favorite resources to share!
- The Mexico Report's First Annual Mexico Gift Guide
- MexGrocer.com is a great place to find lots of lovely Mexico favorites
- MexChic.com is way cool.
- San Miguel Designs has great stuff. Ordered a few aprons from them several years ago that I still use!
- Vacation Rental Gift Certificates! Call me biased, but this may be the best gift ever ;) Mayan Riviera Properties will provide a gift certificate, in any amount, that will be good for use on any rental that we offer! Buy ones for family and loved ones! They will come down, visit you, and won't be the dreaded house guests ;)
- Spa Certificates! We have a great promotional spa day from Ceiba del Mar at the Mayan Riviera Properties office. They spa day is affordable and a load of fun. We had a ball! Get a Certificate for a treatment from Martina's Oasis. Her hot rocks massage is fantastic! Or try out Ricardo Santana on Rojo Gomez. I am going to be trying out his massage services soon! (Stay tuned...)
- Kitchen Goodies! The Little Mexican Cooking School has a Lil' Kitchen Shop filled with fun kitchen items, salsas, and spices.
- Books! The Alma Libre Bookstore has lots of guide books, Mexico Books -- lots of good stuff. (Josh, are you listening?? Hey, you have to get your hints in where you can.)
- Food!!! Mama's Bakery on Calle Javier Rojo Gomez has great goodies to pick up or order for your holiday treats and parties.
Twitter and Facebook Readers can view the original post and leave comments at: PuertoMorelosBlog.com.
Amber Pierce-Schulz is the Broker/Owner of Mayan Riviera Properties, specializing in Puerto Morelos Real Estate and Puerto Morelos Vacation Rentals. We are members of AMPI and Federally Certified Realtors.